2011-01-12

descarga DREADLOCKS


´

Este nuevo proyecto reggae esta conformada por ex-integrantes de otras bandas como Santamandinga , Atajo y Feel more .
Ellos ponen a consideración este primer corte instrumental de nombre "dreadlocks 420" .




DREADLOCKS es:


Carlos "cabra" Cabrera (ex-Santamandinga) - Voz
Sergio Vargas (ex-Atajo) - Bateria
Dax Candia (Feel more) - Guitarra y Secuencias





Canción para descarga:

  1. Dreadlocks 420

No olviden asistir a los conciertos que estan prontos a realizarse para poder ver y evaluar la calidad de esta nueva banda.

7 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Highly energetic article, I loved that bit. Will there be a part 2?


Feel free to surf to my webpage - appliance repair Tampa Florida free estimates

Anónimo dijo...

Hi, I read your blogs on a regular basis. Your story-telling style is awesome,
keep up the good work!

My web-site; free estimate for appliance repair Lutz

Anónimo dijo...

I do not drop a lot of responses, but i did a few searching and wound up
here "descarga DREADLOCKS". And I actually do have a couple of questions for you if it's allright. Is it just me or does it look like a few of these remarks come across as if they are written by brain dead people? :-P And, if you are writing at additional sites, I'd like
to follow anything new you have to post. Would you make a
list of the complete urls of your community pages like
your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?

Look at my weblog: social media

Anónimo dijo...

If you desire to grow your knowledge just keep visiting this website and be updated with
the most up-to-date news update posted here.

Take a look at my weblog ... online master program

Anónimo dijo...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about cheap car rental
spain. Regards

my blog - alcohol and drug addiction treatment

Anónimo dijo...

I am truly grateful to the holder of this site who has shared this
impressive piece of writing at here.

Here is my blog: Bench Craft Company advertising agencies alpharetta ga

Blogger dijo...

Did you know that that you can earn money by locking special sections of your blog or website?
To begin just open an account on AdWorkMedia and use their Content Locking widget.